Noé Cotter is a swiss photographer based between Paris and Neuchâtel (Switzerland).
Having graduated in photography from ECAL (BA) and multimedia and marketing from CPLN (CFC), Noé Cotter has worked as a freelance photographer in the fields of still-life and design, since 2018, dancing between the lines of nature, art and commercial.
His personal practice is defined and inspired by freediving, which leads him to a constant search for deep states of consciousness.
- Ecole Cantonal d’Art de Lausanne, ECAL
Bachelor in Photography with fondation year
- Centre Professionnel du Litorral Neuchatelois, CPLN
Federal Certificate of Capacities in Mutimedia
Photography, Filming, Graphic design, Web Design, Marketing
2009 - 2014
- Errance dans les méandre du temps, solo exhibition at Laténium Museum, Neuchâtel, April 2022-April 2023
- Biennale de la photographie de Mulhouse, a book group presentation in " Le livre comme espace photographique" a proposition by Ange-Frédéric Koffi, 2020
- Surface, solo exhibition at Foound, Geneva cultural center, 2020
- BRUTAL II, groupe exhibition, IKAZ BOI X ECAL with Nicolas
Poillot at Paris Photo, 2019
- Zenith X ECAL with Philippe Jarrigeon, groupe exhibition for Zenith Watches (Grenier Club). Geneva, Milan, London, Hong Kong, Vienna, Madrid, Moscow, Shanghai New-York, Paris, Dubai and Mexico, 2018
- Bipolar, groupe exhibition with Synapsis at Lausanne, Espace